Saturday, September 29, 2007

plowed.

Ahhh, yes. I got fucked good the other night by Prof. Daddy. He had contacted me and asked if I was available, so I went over. It had been some time since I got fucked last, and I needed it.

We got into bed and started kissing and touching each other, wearing only our underwear. It wasn't long before we took those off. Lots of deep kissing, rubbing, grinding. He rolled on top of me and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he rubbed our cocks together. After a while, I rolled on top of him and rubbed my ass on his cock. Then, I moved down and sucked on it for a while and tasted his precum. I finally couldn't wait any longer, so I got back on top of him, lubed up his cock, and slid it into me bare. I rode him really good and he thrusted up into me deep. After a while, he started fucking me from behind while I moaned and screamed into a pillow. I yelled for him to keep fucking me, and I kept asking if he liked fucking me bareback. He plowed and plowed my ass until I begged him like a whore to shoot his load into me and, boy, did he ever. He thrusted so deep into me and let his cum flow inside my hole. He was so drained of energy that he sort of laid down on top of me while he was still in my ass. He finally pulled out and I could feel his cum leaking out of my hole. I flipped over onto my back and he fingered my wet, cummy hole while I jerked off and shot my own load all over my chest.

Later that night, we fucked again. My legs were on his shoulders and he fucked me for a good while until he came once more inside of me and I shot another load all over myself.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

you want a real daddy hit me up im in nyc right now heres temp cell number while im here 917 328 6997 if women answers just hang up

Anonymous said...

very hot! I love to read about you getting barebacked and begging your man to blow his hot nut inside you

Arsim said...

I am a top and love fucking bare, but do it only with a couple guys I've known for over a year or so. I always love it when a bottom is moaning and crying out when I fuck him. Why does a bottom moan and cry when getting fucked? What about the physical sensation of getting fucked makes a bottom make the moaning and crying sounds that he does?

Usman said...

thats such a fucking hot fuck. i wish i had a prof daddy like that.

Unknown said...

where are u?!

Unknown said...

Hello!

I'm Alex, a leading editor of gay-worldonline.com and love-shop.biz. I've found your site in google search and it seems interesting to me. That's why I would like to offer you a useful for both sides Link Exchange. I'll place your link on gay-worldonline.com and you'll place my link to http://www.love-shop.biz/anal-toys/butt-plugs/index.html with text 'Exclusive Butt Plugs' on your site. Are you interested? Is it ok for you? Please, let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks for time.
Regards, Alex
mail: palexik@gmail.com

Pete said...

Just found your blog, nice one!

Unknown said...

Hot story dude!

Arsim: we make the moaning and crying sounds because a dudes hot hard cock plowing our manholes long and hard is the best feelin in the world! Yah dude that and feeling a hot top blast his creamy load deep inside!!!