Friday, March 2, 2007

attention.

Is it bad that I am so excited that my blog has already been read by (at least) two bloggers I admire? One put me on his blogroll and another told me that he wants to fuck me! I'm an attention-whore already (kind of) and this is definitely fueling that. Now, regarding the latter blogger, I truly don't know if I could meet up with him. He's on a pedestal in my book and I would truly hate to be a disappointment to him. It's almost as if I don't consider myself worthy enough to be with him. And he would, most likely, want to cum inside me, but I've just started letting one guy do that... I don't know if I'm ready just yet to start letting random guys do it.

I don't think I could ever be as much of a slut as I dream of being. I can definitely fuck guys I meet online, etc., but I have dreams of being really nasty. Like, getting a hotel room and posting an ad on Craigslist, allowing guys to come over freely and use me, protected or unprotected. I dream of going to a bathhouse and getting a room, laying on my stomach and leaving the door wide open. I dream of letting any man cum inside of me. But I don't think I could ever follow through. I'm sorry to be so wanh-wanh right now, but I've been grappling with myself about it lately. I just have a family and a career ahead of me and I would hate to do anything that would be detrimental. So, I'll be a slut, don't you worry... just not one of those completely nasty ones.

You know what else I dream of? Getting paid for all this. I've had sex with so many men from online that I look back and wish that I had charged them. But they probably wouldn't have paid when they can just hop back online and find someone that won't charge them. I want to be able to go over to a guy's apartment/hotel room and be of service to him (like I usually do) and walk out of there with a little extra cash in my pocket. I wouldn't charge outrageous prices or anything. It'd just be a little bit of extra income for a struggling college student.

Skater and I haven't spoken still. We've seen each other around campus and in classes and nodded or said "Hey," but that was the extent of it. So, I don't think I've completely botched that acquaintance, but I think it sustained a little damage.

I, unfortunately, haven't gotten laid in a little while, so there aren't any experiences for me to share with you. But don't you fret... as soon as I have one, you'll be the first to know. ;)

8 comments:

rawTOP said...

I'd fuck you... And yeah, you'd get my load... I'd even give you a $20 for (ahem) your "travel expenses".

Just find the guys you trust and let them seed you... You'll like it.

Jim Carroll said...

most get $250-300 an hour...

like the song says, "nice work if you can get it and you can get if you try..."

Unknown said...

Hey there. Just wanted to let you know to be careful about getting your ass seeded. You need to make sure it's with guys you trust. Communication is key. It's good to feel slutty, but there are plenty of ways to accomplish that while still staying safe and being smart.

Usman said...

sometimes you will get paid, no harm in making a few bucks here and there. always take cab fare, even if u arnt taking a cab;-)

Unknown said...

Hot blog. Looking forward to read about your sexploits. :)

recycler of men said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hung Guy said...

hey hot cock here love to meet in w 40s and 8 cut thick let me know

Thirty3 Naked Laydies said...

our advice? for your sake, always play safe. until you find that guy you can have a LTR with, we wouldn't do otherwise.