Tuesday, March 13, 2007

sleepover.

I spent the night with Out-of-Town Daddy the other night. We had previously discussed the possibility of this happening, but it just hadn't happened yet. I went over to his hotel at around 11:00pm and we had quite the romp. We started with lots of deep kissing, touching, body contact, sucking. He proceeded to rim me for a good ten to fifteen minutes before he started rubbing his cock on my hole. Somehow, the idea of me fucking him came up and he was into it. He lubed up, I put on a condom and he sat on my cock and rode it for a good while. I've topped before and it was good, but it's been better before. He really wanted to get in my ass, so before either of us could cum, he got off my cock and started fingering me. I told him I was ready for it, so I had him put on a condom (I had prepared myself for getting fucked, but for some reason, I wanted him to wear one just in case I wasn't as thorough as usual). After that, it was the usual... a ridiculously hard ass-pounding in all different positions.

Basically, he made me cum three times in all. The first time was when he had my legs pretty much over my head and he was squatting down to thrust into me. I ended up squirting a really big load all over my body up to my neck. After that, I cleaned up and we went to sleep. In the middle of the night, I woke up rock hard and so I grabbed his hand and put it on my cock. He woke up and he fucked me again... this time, it was bare. He pulled out for a bit and shoved three fingers in my ass, which made me cum all over myself again. This time, he wouldn't let me clean up, so I fell asleep in his arms, covered in my cum. The third time was in the morning. I was too sore to get fucked again, so he made me cum from touching and sucking. Also, he shot his one and only load of the event all over my chin, which he then rubbed all over my face. It was delightful.

I was definitely at my slutty best that night. I was literally screaming for cock: "I NEED YOUR COCK... PUT IT IN MY ASS... I NEED COCK IN ME... RAPE ME, DADDY," etc. No matter what position I was in, I was aching for cock in me. If I was on my back, I spread my legs as wide as I could and opened my hole for him. If I was on my hands and knees, I arched my back so my ass stuck out and I thrusted my ass into the air, hoping for a cock to be shoved into me. I was breathing so hard and grunting and moaning and whimpering and screaming so much. Yet again, I felt like a disgusting whore. And I loved it.

He also gave me some money for a taxi when I left in the morning.

I took the subway home.

7 comments:

Andrea said...

Nice blog and nice title...

Unknown said...

Very hot. Too bad you didn't get a load up your ass.

Sounds like a lot of fun. I'd like to try that someday.

Usman said...

atta boy, you are learning. made me wanna call a daddy to get fucked.

bb you said...

Hi would love meet 40 6'3 190 8 cut thick def a good daddy to a boi like u

bb you said...

jjmnyco@gmail.com

forgot email

Mr. Tran E. Banger said...

interesting blog so far, like to see other locals exploits. check out mine:
trannybanger.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Man call it slutty or whory or whatever you know when a guy starts rimming your hot hole and then fingering you YOU NEED COCK!!! Whether its your Out-of-town Daddy, your fuckbud from school, or a hot trucker YOU NEED TO BE FUCKED!! I guess it just how some of us are made. I love to top too but I sure love being a hot bottom!!!