Monday, May 14, 2007

oops.

I was horny last night, so I was cruising on Craigslist. I posted an ad and a guy that had replied to previous ads of mine replied to this one, too. He's mid-to-late 20s and very cute. We exchanged emails and did all that stuff and agreed to meet up.

I showed up at his building and we went up to his apartment. We walked into his room and he took off his pants and laid down on the bed. I immediately got down and starting sucking him. In the middle of giving him head, he asked me to take off my pants. He didn't touch me or anything, but I guess he just wanted me to take them off. I continued sucking him for, probably, ten minutes or so. Then he told me to rub my ass on his cock, so I got on top of him and started grinding my ass on his cock. He grabbed my hips and started rocking them and he ended up slipping the head of his cock in my ass. I let him keep it in for a little bit, but then I got off of him and went back to sucking; I wasn't in the mood to get fucked. I sucked him for a few more minutes and then told him that I wanted his load on my face. He told me to lay on my back. He knelt beside me and had me suck him while he played with my balls and my ass. Suddenly, and seemingly at the speed of light, he lifted my legs onto his shoulders and attempted to slip his cock into my ass. I managed to stop him, but part of me couldn't resist, so I let him in me a little bit. But after that, I told him I couldn't. So, he pulled out and I sucked him some more... but I just needed it, so I told him to fuck me. He got right back into that position and slammed himself into me in one stroke. I started to stroke myself and moan loudly and he covered my mouth with his hand while pumping away at my hole. He asked me if I was ready for my cum and I attempted to say "No," but he told me that I was going to take it. I shook my head because I didn't want him to cum inside of me, but then he groaned, "Here it comes," and he pushed himself all the way in me and dumped his load in my ass. I proceeded to shoot my load on myself.

He pulled out of me, grabbed a towel, and wiped off his cock. I stood up, took the towel, and cleaned myself up a bit before becoming slightly frozen. I stood there for a few moments with my legs shaking uncontrollably, thinking about what had just happened. I put on my clothes and showed myself out. Neither of us said one word to each other. I only waved without a smile as I left.

I don't know if what happened constitutes as a form of rape, but I know that part of me enjoyed it and another part of me wishes I could go back and change it.

11 comments:

torontomenatwork said...

You enjoyed it at that specific moment cuz you were horny and your dick and hole took over your thinking. But if that's not what you want, then you gotta say "NO." Aside from the rape, fucking and cumming inside you poses a very high risk for HIV and STD transmission.

Usman said...

hey stud, some might consider it a fucking hot session where you got used, which you did, and yes you were inviting trouble but there is NO doubt in my mind that you were forced into something you did not want which was taking his load. Some might not call it a rape cos you were asking for it, (offering him your ass raw a couple of times) but buddy if it felt like a rape to you and he used u more than u told him to, im siding with you on this one.

BareBottomLad said...

"No" means "no." When I'm topping a guy, if he says "no" to anything I almost jump off the bed to give him his space. This is a complex situation; not quite rape but it is never cool to do what that guy did. If you have good insurance, I'd suggest you consider the prophylactic antiretroviral treatment that is available to stop HIV from taking hold. The guy may be neg, but he may be poz. If you decide to do the antiretroviral - decide now. Time is of the essence.

rawTOP said...

I stopped telling guys I was about to cum specifically because I didn't want to hear them tell me to pull out. If you're letting a guy bareback you, then you better be prepared to take his load...

If he hadn't told you he was going to cum and as a result you didn't have the opportunity to try to say 'no', would you still have called it rape? The result would have been the same... My point is that if you let guys bareback you, you will get cum in your ass - it's just what happens when you bareback. If you don't want the cum in your ass, don't bareback.

My prediction... It was a memorable experience and the fact that you liked it means you're going to keep thinking about it and wanting it...

Michael said...

Hey hot stuff - if it is any consolation, I have been in your shoes. You have got to learn to love yourself (and your health) more than the sexual sensation. Hard to do? Yeah! But when you take control of yourself, you'll rock like you have never been before. Trust me on this one, I am twice your age, and still learning.

And take Chris' advice and get the antiretroviral therapy. Living with HIV is not fun. Take this advice from one who knows.

Usman said...

hey im in nyc, hit me up if you need to talk in person ill be there for you. dont let this turn u off men or sex or barebacking but if you need to talk, vent, or anything im in town with a friend im sure i can take some time out for a sexy buddy :-)

Confessions said...

You should let me fuck you. I can pull out if you rrrrreally want me to :-)

Hung Guy said...

dude seriously wheres that date you ppromised mre call im innyc 305 878 8724

bubblebttmslut said...

Dude man, I know it is REALLY hard to resist a raw cock, but I think you should follow my policy of getting raw cocks from people you really trust. I mean, fucking raw is good, but to lower the risks, do it with someone you know and trust and not one time hookups like this.

Thirty3 Naked Laydies said...

chris, ganyemede and bubblebttmslut are en pointe! don't ever let the "passion" of sex overtake you. remember, you have the power to reason and to make critical choices at critical times. remember, that instinctive "NO!" is a powerful word. when it fails to register, you STOP. and that's final. whenever i have sex, a part of me is always alert. always. especially in these uncertain times. especially if it's with a stranger or an anon scene. twice i've had guys fuck me to only realize that seconds into their 4th or 5th insertion, they've taken the condom off. assholes like that saw my front door faster than it took them to unwrap. you can never be too careful. what has been done has been done. now, i know how hard it is, but go get tested. if you EVER need someone to talk to, don't hesitate. really. you should not go through this alone. as for rawtop and the others that felt the need to turn your experience into a joke, it's sad that they cannot be more respectful and sensitive. as far as we are concerned, they are off base. way off base. and that's not for discussion. again, if you ever want to talk/chat privately, don't think twice.

Unknown said...

you're going to get HIV before you're old enough to drink. watch yourself, nobody else will.