Wednesday, April 25, 2007

revisit.

I hooked up with Prof. Daddy the other night. He texted me at a very late hour, but I was in the mood, so I made the trek up to his place.

It was good sex as usual, except we were both so eager to cum because we hadn't been with each other in quite some time. There was a lot of touching, kissing, rubbing, grinding. I sucked his cock and got it really wet, then I climbed on top of him and sat down on it bare. I rode it really good for a few minutes until we both exploded at the exact same time; me all over his stomach and chest and him inside of me. That was one of the most powerful orgasms I've ever had, mainly because we came simultaneously, which has never happened before. It was quite an experience.

After regaining some energy, we went at it again. He came in my ass again while fucking me from behind. I attempted to cum again, but it was taking forever (even though I was rock hard), so I decided to call it quits. He was so nice about it, though; he really wanted me to cum again! He was sucking me, fingering me, licking my balls and doing whatever he could to make me cum, but I was just so spent from that first incredible orgasm. It was a great evening.

I got some money for cab fare. And this time, I actually spent it on the cab ride home.

2 comments:

Hung Guy said...

this well to do dady wants to meet you ive been trying yourholes4me@gmail.com

Usman said...

oh thats so fucking hot i almost blew my nut mon ami