Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The beginning.

I've been inspired by the various blogs I read from people recording their sexploits.

I am 18 years old. I live in Manhattan. I am currently in college. And I'm a slut. I cruise for sex online as well as other places, always looking for my next hookup.

My friends don't really know how much of a slut I am. They know, for instance, that I'm gay and I have a preference for men older than myself, but they don't know that I have slept with men old enough to be my grandfather. They don't know that I cruise online. They also don't know that, once in a while, I like to fuck/get fucked bareback. It gets kind of irritating hiding all this from them, so why not put it on the internet for the entire world to read?

I intend to document my sexual encounters in this blog. I will not lie. I will not stretch the truth. Names of people (and maybe some locations) may be changed, but you can rest assured that everything in this blog will be 100% fact.

Perhaps some background of myself is in order. I grew up in suburbia. I always knew I was gay. I started cruising online when I was 14. I wasn't actively looking for sex necessarily, but more like looking around to see what was going on. But after a short while, I started having the urge to experiment. I rarely lied about my age online, so I had a lot of older men messaging me, looking to have sex with a 14-year-old. Oddly enough, I didn't find it creepy; I found it exciting. I finally decided to meet up with one after school one day. (This was my freshman year of high school.) Basically, we met up, went into the woods in a local park and sucked each other off. He also rimmed me for the first time, which was amazing. We met up a second time when I was 15 and he was the first guy to fuck me. It was unprotected. He was around 45 years old. Very sexy with a nice-sized cock with a very big head. He didn't seem like a predator or a creepy pedophile; obviously, he is, but he was very sweet. We still keep in contact to this day.

That's how it all started. Since then, I've found lots of guys online, all old enough to be my father, some older. I've had sex with men in parks, public restrooms, apartments, hotels, bathhouses, pretty much anywhere. I've had threesomes, foursomes and moresomes. I've topped. I've bottomed. I've done both simultaneously. I've roleplayed. (If I had a penny for every time I've screamed "Daddy"...) I've swallowed. I've spit. I've had married men. I've had fathers. I've had college professors (not my own... yet). I've had Wall Street businessmen. I've had men in their offices during the workday. I've barebacked/been barebacked. I've had restaurant waiters when they should have been serving customers. I've had anonymous men in my mother's house while she was out or upstairs sleeping. I've done a lot.

I'm 18 years old.

Who links to me?

1 comment:

Usman said...

best new blog ive read in a while. good on you. glad to find another daddy lover.