Tuesday, February 20, 2007

First time... sort of.

Okay, three posts in one day (well, kind of... it's officially Wednesday, but I have yet to go to bed). A lot, I know, but I really get a kick out of this. It's kind of liberating (and titillating) to write about and relive the things I have done. This post is about something new to me. It happened last week with a Daddy, whom we shall call Professor Daddy, that I have been hooking up with for a while now. He and I have grown to have a mutual friendship besides our sexual relationship, despite the age gap. I have come to really trust him and have a great rapport with him.

Prof. Daddy loves my ass. Really. Once when we hooked up, I wasn't really in the mood to get fucked (hey, it happens) and he just couldn't cum. He was so looking forward to fucking my ass and he was a little disappointed when he found out he wouldn't be getting it. I felt bad. Oh, I didn't give in, but I assured him that I would make up for it. Anyway, so last week, we were having sex (I let him fuck me bare) when I got an idea. "I can trust you, right, Daddy?" I asked as I was on my back getting pounded. "Of course you can," he replies. "Do you promise, Daddy?" "Yes, I promise," he says. After a slight pause, I asked a question I had never asked before. "Will you cum inside me, Daddy?" This was completely new territory for me. I've been fucked bareback a bunch of times by a few different guys, but they had all agreed to pull out before they shot their loads. I had always wanted to have a guy cum in my ass, but I wanted to wait until it was one that I trusted. Prof. Daddy was the one.

"Please, Daddy?" "Only if you want me to." It was nice that he made sure I wanted it, rather than just immediately unload in my hole. I begged for his cum in my ass while he continued to pound me. Finally, those familiar moans and shudders came and I realized that my dream was coming true; a man was actually dumping his load deep inside of me. This gave me such an incredible rush. I love feeling like a dirty whore when I'm getting fucked and getting breeded was the pinnacle of such a feeling. I felt like a disgusting cumdump, a cheap slut that needed constant loads squirted in his ass. And I loved it. After he finished and pulled out, I dug some cum out of my ass with my fingers and slurped it up as I jacked myself off. I was in complete ecstasy. I shot my load all over myself as my fingers were deep in my hole, playing with the cum that was freshly deposited inside.

After a short break, Prof. Daddy and I went for round two. He jackhammered my ass doggy-style and gave me a second load up my ass, at which point I proceeded to fish the cum out of my hole and feed it to myself again as I had another mind-blowing orgasm.

I think, for right now at least, he'll be the only guy I let cum inside me.

There's nothing better than walking out of a man's apartment and smirking at the doorman as you pass by, knowing that you just finished being the biggest whore you could be... especially when there's a fresh load or two inside of you.

5 comments:

Usman said...

oh man i spunked the largest load when i read that. fuck fuck fuck that was so hot babe.

i love it when a daddy breeds me.

Writer said...

That's awesome...I wish I had my own Prof. Daddy here to cum inside of me.

Hello from Kentucky, J

Brad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brad said...

Man, I am *so* glad I came across your blog tonight. I think it'll keep me occupied for a good long while, and I hope to follow your new, forthcoming exploits too. What you have here is really something. It's incredible how hot reality can be if you know how to make it that way. And it's amazing how hot it can be simply to say what's going through your head. Man, when you were talking about what a total whore you felt like when he came inside you, - that was really beautiful. We may all be thinking it, but just sharing it and reading it is *such* a turn-on.

Thanks, man. I actually think you've inspired me to set up my own blog like this. I don't have anywhere near the sexual achievements you have, but I feel like it'd be empowering to have a public record like this. Whenever I get around to doing it, I'll make sure to friend you or whatever to make you show up in the "Related Blogs" sidepane (or whatever they call it).

Kal

Brad said...

Oh, and I'll be sure to share it (your blog) with my boyfriend...