Sunday, February 25, 2007

Frustration.

I'm frustrated. Sexually frustrated. Very sexually frustrated. I have a girl-friend in town visiting, so she has been staying in my dorm for the past two nights (tonight is the third) and I want to get laid. I never get laid in my room; I haven't hooked up with anyone at my school and I've never brought anyone back to my room, but I'd just like to be able to get naked and masturbate while cruising online. Is that so much to ask? I'm lucky because I don't have a roommate, so I am free to live life in my dorm room as I please. But when I do have to share it, I get irritated. I am constantly horny and I need to constantly... well, get myself off, be it alone or with others. So, you can imagine my frustration when I say that today will be the third day that I haven't jerked off.

I'm starting to try and hookup with some guys at my school. I've always been intimidated by guys my own age. If you point out a graying, middle-aged man and tell me to bed him, that's a piece of cake. But ask me to do the same to one of my peers and I get flustered. But lately, I've been using intoxication as an excuse for my uncharacteristic behavior. There is some kid that goes to my school (we'll name him Skater). Skater has the potential to be really cute. He's got long shaggy hair, dresses in your typical skater clothes, but isn't very impressive. If he cut his hair and put on some nice clothes, everyone would be fawning over him. But for some reason, I'm able to see his potential clearly. Anyway, Skater says he's straight but I'm not the only one that thinks he could be curious, so last night, I got trashed with some friends. Skater was there. I flirted with him openly, which included touching his chest and his stomach, telling him that he is cute, etc. At one point, he was talking to someone else and, for some reason, lifted up his shirt to reveal his smooth chest and treasure trail. I told him not to do that in front of me again or else I'd molest him, but he just laughed and said, "That's fine." So, later, I told him that I wanted to talk to him, so I pulled him aside and gave a small preamble, blaming my excessive alcohol intake for anything offensive that may come out of my mouth. I then asked him flat out, "Do you like boys?" He answered "no," which was quite disappointing, but I followed up with, "Hmm... okay. Well, if you decide you might want to think about that again, you have my number." He wasn't the least bit offended, freaked out, or otherwise. In fact, tonight I got a little tipsy again and he was there, slightly drunk, and we were talking just as normal. He would occasionally put a hand on my laugh while laughing and the like, so I'm definitely not giving up anytime soon. I will get his dick in my mouth. I promise.

1 comment:

Usman said...

yah I find it easier and im super comfortable hooking up with a hot daddy but a guy my age, forget about it.